fredag 6 mars 2009

I built a house again...

It's been a long time since I built a house now, so I figured it was about time for that. It's a little bird house with papers from Graphic 45, and loads of the cute little Prima roses.
I've used my Fiskars Treading Water punch to make long strips, which I've distressed and rolled between my fingers to bend the edge a bit upward, and then I've layered them to make the roof. And no birdhouse is complete without a bird, so I've used a chipboard bird from Maya Road, which I've covered with G 45 papers.The house is going to sit on a shelf in my hall, and next to it, I'm planning to hang this mobile, also made from Graphic 45 papers, tags and loads of different embellies.

Happy Friday night to all of you, and thank's for stopping by.

9 kommentarer:

Zarah sa...

Du är verkligen HELT fantastisk...!!

Karolina/karehed sa...

Wow, vilka underbara skapelser du gjort!

ha en skön helg! kram Karolina

jo sa...

Wow!!! These projects are both amazing!

Scrappy Running Me sa...

these are amazing, jeja!

ScrapAddict sa...

Gorgeous!!!

Glimmis sa...

Men OMG..med stora stoooora bokstäver.... fågelholken var verkligen underbar och mobilen likaså. Helt enkelt lövlie!!

Ha det gott //erica

Pearl sa...

It's their loss not having you on their DT really !!!! such awesome projects that shows off their papers so well ! Keep on keeping on with your wonderful talent, Jeja !

Åsa aká Scraphorse sa...

Å mobilen var hur fin som helst! Vilken skoj idé, den måste jag nog låna! Perfekt ett ge bort i present...
Mvh Åsa

Anonym sa...

Herre gisses vad mycket fint man hittar här. Man blir stum av beundran och vilken fantasi du måste ha! Fågelholken och mobilen, helt enorma och dina layouter ska vi inte prata om...