fredag 21 augusti 2009

The call is out for a new Bind-It-All design team!

Yes, the term for the original design team is running out, and it's time for a new bunch of designers to carry on with the binding. If you are the least bit interested in being on this design team, APPLY for heaven's sake. You do not want to miss out on this. This is the best design team to be on, believe me.

When I applied for the Bind-It-All design team about a year ago, I had no experience at all of international design teams, and I did not know what to expect. What I got was nine wonderful friends from all over the world, and more inspiration and appreciation than I could dream of. It has been an experience of a lifetime. Although I am a bit sad that this year has gone by so fast, I am awfully proud to have been on the very first Bind-It-All design team, and I am thankful for the experience it has given me.

So take the plunge, ladies. Apply! Read more about it on the Bind-It-All blog.

Happy Friday night, all of you.

Inga kommentarer: