tisdag 8 januari 2013

New Beginnings

I found a challenge at The Studio Challenges that suited me really well... Yeah, because this is what I should be doing right now - get going. I need to get rid of a few pounds that came sneaking up on me over the holidays, (why does that always happen?) and then keep going to get rid of the rest, that I put my mind to last year. I lost a lot, but there's more to lose, so I'd better get on with it...
I dug out some old October Afternoon papers for this layout. I haven't been buying any new papers for ages, it seams, so I'm kinda running out.

Otherwise, I'm back to work, the kids will be back in school tomorrow, and we're already looking forward to the winter holidays in February... Can't wait!

Have a great day, everyone!

4 kommentarer:

Anna sa...

Lovely layout, love how you used the paint with the bright papers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Studio!

pysselpetra sa...

Snyggt scrappat och bra nyårslöfte ♥ Håller tummarna för att du håller det ♥ thanks for playing along at The Studio Challenges ♥ Petra

Kat sa...

great layout! thanks for playing along with us at the studio!

pysselpetra sa...

Grattis till vinsten :)