onsdag 20 februari 2013

Another layout!

I found a challenge att Månadens utmaning. I was inspired by the colors of the picture, and this is how my layout turned out:
It's a photo from this summer, when the weather finally was nice enough to hop into the boat and go for a ride. We have a tiny little boat in the creek, and it takes us less than ten minutes to reach the sea from there. Unfortunately, this was the only boat ride we did last summer, because the weather wasn't so great, and P worked all the time. Still, it was lovely. We found a small bay, with a small beach, which used to be very nice, according to P, but it was totally overgrown now, so we couldn't go for a swim there. It was perfect for a picknick, though. P is the one who's familiar with the area, and I wouldn't dare going out there by my own, because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to find my way back home among all the reed in the rivermouth. Still, maybe this little captain could learn to find the way better than me some day.

2 kommentarer:

Carina sa...

Hej!
En helt ljuvlig LO du bjuder oss på hos Månadens Utmaning.Gillar ditt upplägg+alla detaljer.
Tack för din medverkan och Lycka till!

Annica sa...

Vilken jättevacker LO. Jag gillar kontrasten mellan craftpappret och de rosa blommorna.