söndag 1 september 2013

The European Scrap Battle

Well, as you can see, there hasn't been a whole lot of updating going om during the Summer... That is mostly because there hasn't been a whole lot of scrapping going on either. The weather has been way too great, and my mojo decided to hang out on the beach with me instead of working for me. However, I did stumble upon the registration form for the European Scrap Battle while briefly surfing the web on a Summers evening, and I decided to register for the Mixed Media, Layout and Card categories in hope of having my mojo back by now. I'm glad I did, because it turned out to be a major creativity boost. Here's what I did for battle #1 in the Card and Layout categories:

I was fortunate to move on in both categories, and yesterday the Mixed Media category also kicked off, so for now, I'm in on all three, and I'm almost ready to send in my work for battle #2. Wish me luck!

Inga kommentarer: