fredag 28 mars 2014

SST 2014 Grand Finale

Here's just a shortie for you with my layout for the Grand Finale of the Supreme Scrap Tournament. I've been just a bit too busy to produce something I can be proud of. I don't feel good at all about this one. Plus it's really poorly photographed and processed. I just can't get my head around this double layout thing!. But, it is what it is, and I finished. On time.
 Here's a version, with all of my "trash stash" numbered and accounted for.
1: 1 plastic bag from Lisbeth Dahl, Copenhagen
2: 1 small chunk of wood wool
3: 1 piece of a broken yardstick
4: 1 black paper clip
5: 1 swan feather
6: 1 piece of ball chain 
7: 1 piece of silver-colored string (from a prize tag)
8: 1 page from a broken dictionary
9: 1 sheet of tissue paper
10: 1 lid from a glass jar
11: 1 chrocheted doily 
12: 1 white ribbon
13: 1 tyre from a toy car
14: 2 tags
15: 1 wine bottle cap
16: 1 cork 17: 1 piece of denim fabric
18: 1 odd end of T-shirt yarn 

A: Kraft cardstock
B, C, D, E: four sheets from MME Chalk Studio.

So, that's it. Now I'll go packing to head off to Austria in a couple of days. See ya!

2 kommentarer:

TPC Magazine sa...

Hei
Gratulerer så mye med finaleplass i Supreme Scrap Tournament! Vi har fulgt med på konkurransen og det var veldig spennende og inspirerende å se alt det flotte som ble laget.
Vi vil gjerne ha en artikkel om deg og det du laget til konkurransen med i skandinaviske webmagasinet The Paper Crafting (http://thepapercrafting.com/) dersom du er interessert? Kan du ta kontakt på e-post: editor@thepapercrafting.com?
Ser fram til å høre fra deg.

Med vennlig hilsen
Marit

Remove Background sa...

Your card is gorgeous.such a sweet image, I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing.