söndag 27 juli 2008

2 sketches 4 you v.30

Nu är vi tillbaka från en veckas semester i de västra delarna av landet. Vi har bott på lantgård strax utanför Horred i Västergötland, och haft det otroligt härligt!
We're back from our holiday! We have been staying at a farm just outside Horred in Västergötland, and we've had a wonderful week.

Jag har tagit massa foton. Här är ett par:
I have taken a whole lot of pictures. Here are a couple of them:

Albin på Varbergs fästning / Albin at Varberg's fortress

Agnes på trappan i vår stuga / Agnes on the stairs in our cottage

Jag har gjort ett litet kort, så här i sista sekunden, till Kazans skiss på 2 sketches 4 you. Det fick bli väldigt enkelt, för jag har haft massa annat att göra i kväll, med tvätt och uppackning och sånt, men jag hann i alla fall :-) (hoppas jag) Jag gillar verkligen de här skisserna!

Here's my take at Kazan's sketch at 2 sketches 4 you, in the nick of time (or at least, I hope I'm not too late). Since I had a million other things to do tonight I made it quite simple this time to get it done in time. I really love these sketches!

Jag glömde nästan... jag vann ju en av utmaningarna jag deltog i på croppen på the Nook, såg jag nu när jag kom hem. :-) Det var med journalinglayouten här nedanför. Så nu får jag snart hem lite godis därifrån. Gissa om jag är glad!!!!!!

I almost forgot to tell you... I won one of the challenges at the VC at the Nook!!!! Guess if I was happy, and surprised, to get home and find out about that... :-) It was the journaling challenge with the layout here below. So now some candy is heading my way. I can't wait...

3 kommentarer:

E sa...

Vilka härliga bilder!
Och vilket fint kort!
Gillar färgerna <33
Ocg grattis till vinsten!
Kramizzz Kicken

Unknown sa...

I love the twine around the border and that bow - very cute idea. Great take on the sketch this week :)

Joke sa...

I love the "lace" around the card. Lovely.