söndag 10 maj 2009

New outfit for my address book

There's a challenge over at the G45 community this month to use paper strips, and I got the brilliant (or not) idea to make a cover for my address book from these strips. I've used the Communique line, distressed and inked the edges (oh, yes, I did tear a strip or two while distressing them) and weaved them together. I've also used a 7 gypsies door knob, that I've had lying in my stash for a while without knowing what to do with it, but here it was perfect.
Here's a little closeup of the little cluster I made to place a fabric label, also from 7 Gypsies, and the key and mini paper clip are from there too. It's just a perfect match, G45 papers and 7 Gypsies embellishments.Oh, and I have to brag a little... I got featured over at the G45 community gallery with no less than two projects! How cool is that? Check it out! This is huge for me, since I adore these papers so much!
And sooon, I'm about to reveal a big secret... Moahahaha... LOL, it's scraprelated, nothing else. And I'm also going to show you a very special award I received the other day.

11 kommentarer:

Mette sa...

WOW!!!!! Vad snyggt! Du är ju bara så himla duktig! Jag blir mållös!

Sanna F sa...

Superfint

Erica Hettwer sa...

Cool address book!

beckyjune sa...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love all of the little embellishments you added, too.

Lotta sa...

Häftig adressbok!
Gjorde en själv för ett tag sedan - inte lika häftig..

Victoria sa...

WOW! That is amazing! I love it!

Linda sa...

Den här adress boken är så läcker att jag tappar hakan, grymt grymt snyggt!!

Sheila sa...

What a cool idea!

Anonym sa...

Supersnygg adressbok!

Annika sa...

Vilken adressbok! Underbar!

Unknown sa...

I love the address book! So cute! The papers are beautiful!