söndag 15 november 2009

Pink Paislee Shadow Box

Here's a very quick post for you today. It has been a very busy week for me, I've been exhausted because of a cold, and I haven't had time or energy to blog about this little shadow box I made last weekend.
I made it from of a frame and a cardboard box. I can't get enough of Pink Paislee's Mistletoe & CO. I got all the papers from the collection, and I just pick them out over and over again. They are so pretty!
Some details.
That's all for now. I hope to show you a few more items tomorrow. There is a Virtual Crop going on at the Nook, and I've been doing a few of the challenges, so I have quite a lot of photos to show :)

5 kommentarer:

Mich sa...

Ooooooh, detta är hur fint som helst !!!

AnnaB sa...

Supergulligt...! Du är så duktig...!

Oxana sa...

SUPER!!!!

Nicole Martel sa...

That shadow box is beautiful!!!!

voodoo vixen sa...

Oh no!!! I want one!! This is stunning!