torsdag 3 december 2009

Just a quick one...

..before I hop into bed to get a few hours of sleep before taking on the last day of this week at work. Hopefully, tomorrow will be as fabulous as the rest of the week has been.

I made this little ice skate ornament from the very last scraps of my Pink Paislee Mistletoe & CO papers. And no, there's no template, and I can't for the world describe how I did, and I most definitely cannot make one more like it... It's like my grandmother and baking. I've given up asking her for recipes, becasue she just pours in a little bit of this and that, and it turns out fabulous every time!
Not that I'm claiming my stuff to be fabulous... no, this skate has a rip here and a wrinkle there, and it's far from perfect. But it surely was a lot of fun making.
Can you ever get enough of this colour combination? No. I ADORE everything Pink Paislee has done lately, and right now, I'm in seventh heaven, because a little birdie told me that the Nook January kit will feature their new Cupid line, and guess who will be guest designing for the Nook in January? Yup, yours truly :)

Have a splendid weekend, dear blog readers!

4 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Den är helt otroligt söt!! Älskar också PP's papper :)

Carola sa...

Whii, vad läcker!!

kristina sa...

helt underbar skridsko! har du gjort den efter ett mönster eller på fri hand?

voodoo vixen sa...

Aaaaw, this toooo cute!!