onsdag 3 mars 2010

DIY haircut...

We all know that little girls and scissors just don't match. Especially if the little girl in question has her mind set on wanting the same hairdo as a little boy she knows...

This is my friend Jeanette's four-year-old Felicia, a truly inventive little girlie, who often has some sort of mischief on her mind. She's a sweetie, and she has given us many good laughs over the years ♥.

This photo made me giggle. Jeanette sent it to me to get it printed for the crop Friday, and the second I saw it I knew that I had to scrap this one by myself, especially since I just got a DT kit from Scraplagret containing these marvellous Cosmo Cricket Material Girl papers. Look at the scissors border. It couldn't be more perfect than that.
I absolutely adore that cheeky look on her face! Talk about knowing you're in trouble! And Jeanette is also a scrapbooker, of course, so this event was well documented with photos.
More Primas... ♥

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Beautiful page and I love the picture! The flowers are gogeous!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer sa...

what an adorable photo~!! LOVING your Prima layouts - wow wow WOW Jenny :)