tisdag 20 april 2010

Introducing... THE MAY KIT!

This is what we'll be getting in May from My Scrapbook Nook. I can't wait for this kit to arrive. I just hope it won't bee too late because of that volcano in Iceland messing things up...
Still, I will not complain one bit even if it is late, because what is a late kit when you think about all the people in Iceland who fear for their land and houses, and the safety of their loved ones? Or when you think about all people stranded in different parts of the world who can't get home because of the volcanic ash in the air?

This kit will be a fabulous one, and I will be happy when it arrives, whenever it arrives. :)

3 kommentarer:

Beatemor sa...

Ser ut som et herlig kit! Vi får bare prise oss lykkelige for at vi slipper noen mer alvorlige konsekvenser av vulkanen. Ha en fin dag og håper du får kitet snart!

Lydia sa...

Some of my faves, looks like a great kit!

Sanna F sa...

Underbara saker! Förstår att du längtar efter att de ska dimpa ner i brevlådan :)
Å grattis till finalist platsen :)
KRAM