tisdag 23 december 2008

Merry Christmas!

Tomorrow's Christmas Eve, and finally, all preparations are done. I haven't had a moment to scrap something just for myself in ages, so that's going to be the first thing I do when I have a moment to myself. We've celebrated a little here already tonight, and earlier this evening, I had one of Santa's little elves helping me putting the presents under the tree. The little elf later turned into a Lightning McQueen mechanic in his brand new pajamas, and DD has transfered from an elf into a fairy into a princess into Pippi Longstocking, and then she ended up a gymnastics queen in her new Hello Kitty gym outfit, complete with Pippi wig, fairy wings and Tinkerbell earrings... She's hilarious, that little one.

So, I'd like to wish you all happy holidays, and hopefully I'll have some scrappy stuff to show in a little while.

4 kommentarer:

ScrapAddict sa...

Happy Holidays to you and your family!!

Anonym sa...

Vill önska dig en riktig God Jul!

Kram/Cattis

voodoo vixen sa...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!! Hope you have a lovely time.

Cath. sa...

Varma julhälsningar!