tisdag 14 april 2009

About purple and yellow

I was fortunate enough to win a contest I entered a little while ago at MiMa's Scrapbooking, and I got this fabulous package of Maja Design papers and embellishments. And do you know what was so fabulous about it? The papers were yellow and purple, but in a really soft shade. I have like a huge stash of purple flowers and chrystal brads and stuff, don't know why, but they're always on discount for som reason, so I buy and hide them away in my stash. I've had quite a lot of trouble finding matching papers, and here they finally were. So I made two quick layouts and had a blast!

The first one is with photos of the kids occupied with cleaning out the treehouse.
And this is my little Easter witch, all dressed up for an Easter party at her daycare. Isn't she too cute? And I hope nobody notices that she has little batmans all over her scarf *lol*. I couldn't find a decent one, so we had to borrow one from big brother.
And MiMas are hosting an online crop this weekend. You know how it is, when you plan on participating in such an event, time never seems to last, but I will at least try to do so.

5 kommentarer:

scrapupdate sa...

Jättefina lo:er!

ScrapAddict sa...

Love those layouts! Purple and yellow are wonderful colors to scrap with.

Lou Sims sa...

WOW these are drop dead gorgeous layouts. Very jealous ! ! !

voodoo vixen sa...

Stunning colour combo and beautiful pages! I love that pale lilac colour, it just screams vintage to me.

Jennifer Priest sa...

GORGEOUS! Love how the color combo came out. The soft yellow looks almost beige or off-white in color--stunning!!