tisdag 28 april 2009

Oh, yeah, right, I actually had something to show you today.

What is it with this time of year? What is it that makes you so short of time that you can't even manage to update your poor neglected blog once in a while? For me it's mostly work related. I have tons of essays to read, tests to grade, parent-teacher conferences, courses to attend, etc. Lots and lots of overtime in other words. And if that wasn't enough, we have two very important birthdays coming up, which are of course the kids'. We managed to get both of them in May, a lovely month for a birthday, of course, but oh, so full of things to do... And even though the days are longer and brighter, and the weather has been just perfect for the last couple of weeks, I haven't been this tired for ages. I feel like a balloon someone let all the air out from. It's a good thing that I really like my job, and that I really like the kids I have the fortune to work with (who by the way did something so fantastic it's almost unbelievable today) because that's what keeps me going through times like this.

Nevertheless, a couple of weeks ago, I attended a cybercrop at Mimas and made a few challenges, even won one of them, and today I'll show you my favourite ones of the layouts I made. The first one I put on a canvas which I hung in our hall. Lovely G45 papers, of course (what else?)
And then this one, of my Rockstar DD. G45 papers here too...
So, well, that's it for today. Not much, but at least, I DID blog :o) Yay me!

4 kommentarer:

(Favvis)Maria sa...

Så mycket fint du har i din blogg!

Yoli Design sa...

uuuunderbara som alltid tjejjern...
Du är verkligen helt otroligt duktig...
massor av kramar!

Erica Hettwer sa...

Cool layouts!

Linda sa...

Mums, vilka läckra grejer, med så snygga färger å papper dessutom :)