tisdag 27 december 2011

After Christmas

I hope you all had a very nice Christmas. I had. I was so stressed out right before Christmas that I decided to take it very, very easy over the holidays. So, we have just been hanging out with family, taking the days as they come and just relaxed. And, believe it or not, I haven't scrapped one bit. However, I plan to get my stuff out tonight. I now have two weeks off from work before it's time to start up a new term, and I plan to enjoy every second of it. And perhaps scrap a layout or two.
In the meantime, here is a layout I made for Scraplagret, with wonderful papers from Pion Design.
Have a great Tuesday night, everyone!

1 kommentar:

Cath. sa...

Så fin! Och dina fågelholkar nedan är ju så läckra. Lycka till med kursen!
Vill önska dig en god fortsättning och ett gott nytt 2012!