torsdag 5 mars 2009

Another update

I have a couple of layouts to share today too. I made these at a crop I went to a couple of weeks ago. The first one is of my boy. He's not too keen on having to put up with my camera all the time, so he's goofing around a lot when I bring it out. But then, once in a while, I'm able to get a decent shot of him, and this is one of those.
And this is what my baby girl looks like when she wants to kiss someone. This photo was really bad, grainy, dark and a little blurred, but I worked with it in photoshop, and turned it black and white, and eventually it turned out OK anyway. I'm so happy about that, because I really wanted to scrap this one. I think she looks adorable!
Look at these cute little roses! They're made from some sort of clay, and I think I got them from a swap or something like that, and then I forgot all about them until now.
Bye for now!

1 kommentar:

Zarah sa...

Helt fantastiskt snygga!