And here's a sketch of what I want it to look like. This is what it looke like last year too, but then everything got ruined by thistles popping up everywhere. You see, there were a few thistles, annoying but manageable, until someone ran over the entire patch with a rotary cultivator before I got a chance to clear out those thistles. The result: tiny pieces of thistle roots everywhere, of course, and they were popping up like crazy! I cleared the entire patch once, but no more than two days later, it was full of tiny thistles again. I did the same procedure twice more, but then I gave up, because there was no way I was able to keep up with those horrible thistles. I don't know what will become of it this year though. I'm still thinking of a solution, but in the meantime, this is what I hope and wish it will look like this year.I also made this little thingy to hang the book on. The hooks are actually pieces of 1" Zutter Owire that I have attatched with Zutter Rivets. The hanger itself is made from a piece of Zutter Clipboard cover that I've cut down to size 4X8"
Here you can see how I fastened the hooks. I carved a little sinkage for each hook, bent the ends of the wires slightly to fit over the rivet and keep them in place and then I hammered them in.
And then I realized I need to have somwhere to cultivate my little seedings, so I made a greenhouse from Zutter clear acrylic covers which I put togetther using Glossy accents, Rivets and owire, to make half the roof openable.