lördag 15 maj 2010

Altered dictionary part 2

Remember my mission to find as many ways as possible to alter a dictionary? Well, here's another one I made as one of my monthly assignments for Graphic 45. I've always wanted to make a little "secret box" out of a book, and here it is. I have used the most wonderful papers from A Proper Gentleman, a Zutter Perfect Closure and some Gadget Gears, cut out with my Tim Holtz die. A little Tim Holtz key managed to find its way on there too.
So, here's the inside. It took a while to cut out the hole in all of those pages, but I really like how this box turned out, so it was well worth the effort. I used quite a lot of Glimmer mist and ink to give the the book a worn, shabby look. My son got this box, and he is now using it to store
Pokemon cards :)
So, I hope you all have a great spring Saturday. Here, it's raining heavily right now, but I'm hoping for better weather later today

3 kommentarer:

Sue Lui sa...

Another gorgeous altered item, Jenny!

Nicole Martel sa...

beautiful!

Theresa sa...

Underbart! Jag har oxå lekt lite med gamla böcker, dock inte skurit. Måste testa det med framöver.