I made a layout about my little girlie. This is one of the photos I snapped of her on Midsummer's eve. I really like the soft colors of these papers! I ran a vintage action on the photo to make it a little bit softer as well, to match.
The next project I made was this little box, which my son ordered to give to his girlfriend. When I showed it to him, he thought the outside was OK, but I really, really needed to decorate the inside too. Can you believe that? My seven-year-old son actually gave me a reprimand, told me that what I made wasn't good enough, and wanted me to change it! LOL!
But who am I to resist his request? Of course I decorated the inside of the lid for him, with a castle, just as he demanded.
I also got a roll of Tim Holtz' tissue paper tape. I absolutely loved it! What a wonderful product, and how versatile it is! I made a set of four cards, where I tried to use the tissue paper in four different ways.
On this first card I made a flower out of it. Since the tape is sticky on the back, I took some potato starch on a paintbrush and brushed the back of it after I had put the flower together, to prevent it from sticking onto the card.
On the next card I used it as a background.
Here I made a tissue paper ruffle. Once again I brushed some starch on to the back of the tape.
And here I just put it on, and wrinkled it a bit while doing so, to create some texture to the card.
And other than that, I've been really busy with CHA assignments for Graphic 45, which I will show you as soon as I can, and with preparing for another thing, a huge thing which I can't tell you anything about just yet, but which will keep me fairly busy for months and years to come :) Let's just say it's the biggest project I've ever got involved in, and it's not even scraprelated...