lördag 30 mars 2013

Cybercropping with YouDo

Have you seen that there is a cypercrop at the YouDo blog? If not, you'd better get in there and check out the challenges.

I am extremely proud to say that I will be guest designing for YouDo later this year, but I have already made some contributions to the cybercrop, in hope of inspiring the contestants a little. This is what I've made:

For the "Let it glitter" challenge:
 Here's a layout for the sketch challenge:
 One for the scraplift challenge:
 And a card for the challenge "Anything but square":
So, are you inspired? I hope so. The cybercrop is open for international contestants, and you have until April 14 to link up your creations at the YouDo blog.

Happy scrapping!

//Jenny

1 kommentar:

ÅsaJ sa...

Vilka fina bidrag du har gjort! Var lite sugen att haka på någon av utmaningarna. Letade men hittade inte, vet du om man måste ha produkter från You Do med på LO tex för att få delta?
Kram ÅsaJ