lördag 22 mars 2014

SST round #5 - the final!

I moved on to the final round of the Supreme Scrap Tournament! Out of 212 participants, only 10 are left. However, there is still one final challenge, and believe me when I say that this one might be the hardest one yet. Only... noone is quite sure yet what's to come. The first part of the challenge was to make a selection of papers and "trash" - things that you would normally throw away, and upload a photo of it. Lucky for me, I am a hoarder... I roamed the cupboards and drawers, and this is my "trash stash" for the challenge.
Now, all I can do is wait for Monday to see what the second part of the challenge is, because for now I haven't got a clue what to do with all of this.

1 kommentar:

Nguyễn Ly sa...

Great article. I read this article properly. This is one of the best posts. Thanks sharing this article
threadless
tshirt hell
Teefury uk
80s tees
Teepublic uk
Teespring
Spreadshirt coupon
Redbubble coupon