måndag 18 augusti 2008

Kazan's sketch 7

Efter en lååång jobbdag passade det perfekt att rensa skallen lite och koppla av när jag kom hem med ett snabbkort efter veckans skiss hos 2 sketches. Det tog en dryg halvtimme att göra, (snabbaste kortet någonsin, tror jag) och nu ska jag hoppa i säng och sussa, för vi har en tuff vecka framför oss.

I've been working late today, and it seemed like a great idea to clear my head with some cardmaking tonight. I made this one from this weeks sketch at 2 sketches, and it took me little over half an hour! That's the fastest card ever, I think. Well, with a tough week ahead of me, I'd better get to bed now.


Vet ni vad det bästa är? Jo, att det ligger en bonusskiss, gjord av den fantastiskt duktiga Ingrid, på 2 sketches, så det blir mer att bita i denna veckan.

Do you know the best part? There is a bonus sketch, made by a very talented lady, Ingrid, up at 2 sketches, wich means more merry cardmaking this week!

16 kommentarer:

Lisette Gibbons sa...

Great choice of papers Jeja.

Cattis sa...

Snyggt! =)

Du har fått en utmärkelse av mig..titta in till min blogg!

Kram!

http://kathis.blogg.se/

Unknown sa...

I love it when a card just falls into place and gets done in minutes! This one turned out fabulous! Hope your week is not tooo crazy :)

Anonym sa...

Cute card, Jeja! I love it when I can get a card finished in less that an hour! ;-D Great work with the 2S4Y sketch!

ohradiogirl sa...

Now I want to get out my Bazzill that I cut just like that! :-) Very cool.

Åshild sa...

Så lekkert! Og i tillegg gjort på så kort tid - I'm impressed! Bokstavene er knallstilige :) Takk for at du deltar!

Joke sa...

Lovely card, Jeja. I come back to check what you've done with Ingrids sketch.

Joke

Anonym sa...

Beautiful! Love the cut out flowers! Thanks for playing along with 2S4Y this week! :)

Judy Beeksma sa...

So Pretty!!!

Lindsay Spencer sa...

I love the papers you used. This card is great.

tomiannie sa...

Gorgeous card!

Lea L. sa...

Very pretty...love the scallops! Great job with the sketch!

~lea

Kathryn sa...

Fantastic card - the colors are so pretty! :)

Anonym sa...

Du har fått en award av mig... Kolla i min blogg om du är nyfiken. Kramar Ida

Ingrid sa...

Jeja, this card is gorgeous. I love the color combo. You did a great take on this week's sketch. I really love your work. Your cards, layouts and mini albums are so beautiful. Looking forward to see your card based on my sketch. BTW, thanks for your nice words. :-)

Christiane sa...

wow, this is a gorgeous card!! thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!! have a fab weekend!!