torsdag 23 juli 2009

My inspiration

I draw my inspiration from so many places. It can be an item I stumble across in a store, begging to be altered. It can be a piece of jewellery someone is wearing. It can be a fabulous layout I spot in a gallery or on a blog somewhere, and put in my inspirationfile on my computer. It can be something as simple as an ad in a magazine. It can also be a collection of scrapbook supplies and other things lying around somewhere in my scraproom. So I created an inspiration box, where I can put those things in one place. Right now it contains the gorgeous Webster's pages trims I got last week, various flowers, a few frames waiting to be altered, some chipboard coasters, some cord, a sequin string, my precious glimmer mists and distress inks and a couple of Maya Road pins. There is also a bottle of Scrappy Glue in there, and that is for a really good reason - I have some! I finished off my last bottle of scrappy glue early spring, I think, and haven't been able to get hold of it since. So I've been forced to use Scotch strong and precise glue, and I don't like that at all. But now I have my beloved Scrappy Glue again! YAY!
I'm sure the contents of this box will change a lot with the trends and seasons. But it's great to have all these things gathered in one place for now. Oh, and you do spot the Graphic 45 paper I glued on using my Scrappy Glue, don't you?

Ouch! I'd better log off now, because I have midges in my scraproom. The window is open, and they are drawn to the lamp in here. And they bite like crazy, those little bastards!

Have a wonderful weekend, all of you dear blog readers!

Inga kommentarer: