måndag 18 januari 2010

Long time no see...

...but the spring term took off, and I got swamped. That's how it's supposed to be, I guess. Nevertheless, I have a couple of projects to share today. Both of them are made with the Pink Paislee Cupid line, which is in the January Kit at My Scrapbook Nook. I'm happy to say that I have got the GREAT honour to be a guest designer there again this month, for the second time.

This project is for my dear daughter, and she loved it... but who wouldn't love these papers and colours? They are PERFECT for little girls' things. I'm not going to say much about it, because it's getting near bedtime, and I have been spending way too much time this weekend past renovating a couple of old chairs instead of loving my ol' blog. So I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves and go to bed instead.


I'm going to show you this layout too, because it got featured in the Nook newsletter, which came today, and the praise I got in there was just wonderful! I'm really moved, and happy to have got the honour to design for the Nook, if so only for a month (but I am trying to bribe myself into the design team... don't know if it will work though LOL)
I'm really happy about the ruffles on this one... It gives such fun texture to a layout.
So, have a nice day, evening or night, wherever you are in this world.

7 kommentarer:

Mrs X sa...

Grattis till ditt gästdt uppdrag, jag är säker på att du får en fast plats snart!! :)
Helt underbara alster du skapat och den första är helt fantastisk!!

Christine sa...

WOW!! Mycket imponerad =)

Anna Maria Niia sa...

Helt underbara!!!

Tack för all inspiration du delar med dig av!

rose-marie sa...

helt underbart.. =) sååå inspirerande..

//roolz

Mette sa...

Du är bara helt otrolig! Så himla duktig så man blir mållös!!!!

Bettan sa...

Men så SNYGGT! Tokgillar den där skylten :o)

Lillsnörpa sa...

Åååå vad FIN! Du är otroligt duktig! /Lillsnörpa