lördag 2 januari 2010

Some DT-stuff

I have a couple of DT projects for Scraplagret to share today. The first one is a layout with a few photos I took at Tivoli in Copenhagen when we were there in December. We try to go there every December, if we can squeeze it in, because it's so beautiful there, the whole park decked for the holidays. It really puts you in the right mood, and that was so needed this year.
Then I made this exploding pyramid, which looks like this when it's fully closed:
Then it opens up...
...to reveal a few favourite shots of my kids. We gave this one to my grandmother for Christmas.
I'll be back to share some more stuff from this DT kit when I'm able to show them here.
Have a great saturday night and a good Sunday.
//Jenny

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Åh, så vackra alster!