måndag 3 augusti 2009

A zutter thing or two...

I'm back from one week's holiday up north. Well, we didn't go that far up, but I live so far south, so almost everywhere is north from here. We've spent one week just outside the city of Örebro in an amazing old house and made roadtrips to just about everywhere up there. We've seen beautiful scenery and buildings, experienced many adventures, heard a lot of stories and enjoyed every second of the week. In that area, almost everything important in Swedish history happened, so there's a lot to see and a lot to learn. And thank goodness we bought ourselves a GPS before we went there, because it has made it possible to go places we would never have gone otherwise. Oh, and I have tons of photos, but who would be interested in watching old castles and barns and views over cities and the countryside? Well, I might upload a few once I have them edited.

Big things are happening at Zutter - we have just launched our very own COMMUNITY, so please, come on over and share your Bind-It-All- and other Zutter projects with us. I especially want all of you Swedes over there. Come on, lets show the rest of the world what amazing talent there is in this country.

I am going to share with you today one of my Bind-It-All projects for the month. I've used beautiful papers from Teresa Collins and made a little book-in-a-frame, about things that are important to me.
A few detail shots:

I also have an announcement today. I'm stepping back from my DT assignment at Mima's scrapbooking. We couldn't quite come to an agreement about certain things, so it definitely felt like the right thing to do. For those of you who have been asking - this means that I won't be at the crop in Halmstad in September. But I do hope all of you who are going will have a fabulous time.
As for designing, I have a few things up my sleeve, so I won't be left without something to do this autumn for sure.

Inga kommentarer: