torsdag 15 oktober 2009

Just a shortie today...

...to show you a layout I made with what was left of my last DT kit from Scraplagret. I got a new kit today, and WOW... I just wish I had time to dig into it right away...
The photo is from this summer, when we took a trip to the Western Town of High Chaparral. Of course we had to take a ride on the train, which gets robbed every time! Albin got dragged into the action when one of the bandits walked right up to him and asked in a harsh voice where the gold was. Albin answered, in an equally harsh voice: I don't know! Aww, he was so proud of himself afterwards for having stood up to that nasty bandit! He did know it was an act, but it still was a bit scary for the little ones. A little closeup on the flower, which I've cut out with the Slice, sanded slightly, and then rubbed from the back with an embossing tool against a soft surface to give it some 3D effect.