tisdag 27 oktober 2009

Pure Sweetness

Here's just a quick post to show a layout I made for Scraplagret. I've been working with Glimmer Mist and Glimmer screens here, combined with papers from Graphic 45 and Making Memories Vintage Findings (the pretty gold-embossed paper) and decorations from Prima.
Just look at this gorgewous flower. Guess what? I've ordered more of those...

OK, so now I'm headed off for work for the last time this week, even though it's only tuesday. Sometimes, it's nice being a teacher, for instance this week, when we're having fall holiday. Well, it's always nice being a teacher, but I think we all needed a break now. I need to catch up with things around the house, and the kids need to be able to sleep a little longer in the mornings. And I look forward to being able to photograph another DT layout, since it's always too dark when I get home.

See you!

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Mmmm, fiiiint.. Gillar din stil men får inte till det själv... men tittar gärna :)

Julhuset sa...

Hej!
Du gör så otroligt mycket fint, har precis
lånat bilden på din gamla blogg med
adventshuset och tipsat om på min sida är det inte ok tar jag bort den.
Kankse lånar någon annat om julen och tipsar om också.

Kram
Annika

http://julhuset.blogspot.com/