lördag 10 oktober 2009

The Witches Hat

I don't know when it was the last time this happened - two posts in one day. Yay! It has happened, but it was a long time ago... Well, this time I wanted to show you this hat I made from the Pink Paislee Twilight collection.
I almost got the Slice overheated working on this one. *LOL* I cut, and I cut, and then I cut a little more! You see, I haven't used my Slice much lately, because it's been so darn slow! Cutting a somewhat intricate shape took like forever, and you have to sit there and hold on to the little thingy all the time, because otherwise it will wander away and cut all over the place. But with the new design cards it's possible to increase the Slice's speed, so now it's really really fast, and cuts all the shapes in notime. It's a lot more fun to use it now.

The top pin is covered in Glossy Accents, and then I just poured glitter from a green Pink Paislee Pixee Stix. I love it! I have to get some more Pixee Stix, they are so great!
Yeah, that's definitely the last post for today. Have a nice Saturday night!