fredag 16 oktober 2009

Winter at our place

I've been scrapping a great deal of old photos lately, photos I've had in my photo box like forever, just waiting to be scrapped. This one is of Agnes, when she was just a little baby, enjoying the snow for the first time. It feels like ages ago. She has grown so much, become a real little lady with quite a few ideas of her own. Like how to dress, for instance. She wants to wear skirts, and I want her to wear jeans for daycare. It's so much more convenient, but not half as pretty, according to my three-year-old. So, she has developed a few tricks of how to make me let her wear skirts all the time. She has a very special little friend in her daycare group, a little boy who she loves dearly, and now she claims that he won't love her anymore if she wears jeans! LOL! Where do they pick up all those things?

Anyway, here she was just a little cuddly baby, smiling happily at the white, cold stuff that covered our garden. Untill she fell face first into it... she wasn't very happy about that.

5 kommentarer:

Ruth Philps sa...

Gorgeous in every way!!

ica sa...

Ramlade in på din blogg.. Wow vad fina alster! Jättefin LO! Mvh ica

Shirley sa...

You do such awesome work!! Love all the details in your art!

Unknown sa...

Jisses, så vacker!!

Nancy Walker sa...

This is wonderful work...very pretty and original. I am glad to see the page protectors in actual use. Now I am going to order some today.