lördag 10 oktober 2009

Spooky...

As we are getting further into October, and Halloween is almost around the corner, let's take a break from all the Christmas things on this blog and get into the Halloween mood instead. We don't celebrate it much over here, unfortunately, because I kind of need something that keeps me going during these dark, dreary months. I need something to plan for and look forward to, so I prepare for Halloween. Agnes and I bought a couple of pumpkins yesterday, which we will carv lanterns from later, and I have been making some decorative items for the house. We also tried on Agnes Halloween costume last week. Isn't this the cutest little which ever? She is trying to look dangerous and wicked, but I think she just lookes cute.

The papers are from the GORGEOUS Twilight line from Pink Paislee, and I've used my Slice a little here too.
Here's an invitation card. I wonder if anyone would come?
A little gift box with some spooky content, perhaps.
And another card, this time with an older Making Memories paper and a few things from the slice.
All of these were made for the cybercrop at JP Hobby.
I'll be back later with some more Halloween stuff.

2 kommentarer:

queen-of-nostalgia sa...

I love your Halloween pretties! SO cute!

Anonym sa...

Vad mycket fint!! Alltid lika spännande att kolla in i din blogg!!