torsdag 30 oktober 2008

Ahoy Matey!

Finally we're having autumn holidays over here, and finally I have a few moments to spare to blog this pirate mini I've made with my Bind-It-All. My children were at a pirate party a few weeks ago, so there were plenty of photos to make room for.

Both the sail and the boat itself opens up to reval photos and journaling.

Isn't this little skull charm cute? Actually, my DS wore it in a chain around his neck to the party, and it's a piece of that chain that I've used to attach it to the album
That's all for now. I have to get out in the horrible weather here to do some shopping, and I'm not looking forward to it. It's freezing cold, rainy and windy... Perfect weather to stay in and scrap, in other words. I wish I could do that, but then there would be nothing to eat in the house in a day or two.

15 kommentarer:

Annica H sa...

Supersnyggt! Har du rakt gjort "mallen" själv åxå? Vilket jobb! :)

Anonym sa...

Superläckert album, kikade på det igår inne på Zutters sida, och det är så grymt häftigt och snyggt!

Anonym sa...

den var verkligen läcker.

Lotta sa...

Vad häftigt skepp!!
Kul idé, men vilket jobb...

Line sa...

Wow så häftig! Otroligt fin

Helena Påhlsson sa...

du är helt otrolig !! jag är stum av beundran

ScrapAddict sa...

Love the album! Stay dry & warm!!

Anonym sa...

Man blir ju mållös - du är otroligt duktig och kreativ!

Sollan sa...

Såå snyggt! Du är helt grym!!

Cath. sa...

Man tappar ju andan när man kikar in här hos dig!!! HELT FANTASTISKT!!! Haha, och jag som sitter och är lycklig för att jag gjort ett par helt vanliga små album med min BIA....
Kram!

Anonym sa...

Oj!! Stum av beundran!Så läckert det blev.

Anonym sa...

WOW, vad fint, vart kommer alla dina ideerifrån?
Kramar Pia

Anonym sa...

helläckert!!!

Anonym sa...

Wow vilken rolig idé! Du är grym! =)

Ha en trevlig helg, kram

eMeLiNe Seet sa...

Gosh this is INCREDIBLE ! I LOVE IT !