torsdag 9 oktober 2008

Daisy Bucket stuff for Katscrap

It's been a busy week, for sure! I've been working a lot, and I've spent a lot of time with the kids. I'm also working on a couple of projects that I can't show you just yet.

I've made some DT stuff for Katscrap, with wonderful Daisy Bucket papers and some stamps from the shop. I've been supposed to blog this for about a week now, but you know how it is - the days just seem to fly by, and all of a sudden, another week has come and gone.

On this card I've used two of Katja's flower stamps and a grungeboard key.
Here's another card with one of the flower stamps. And a card with a LottaR-stamp.
I got a chipboard house album with this kit, and I've used one of the pages to build the little house on this card. I've covered it with patterned paper and the roof is made from Bazzil cut with scalloped scissors. Oh, and the tulle ribbon behind the flower - isn't it cool? I have to get more of that...

The rest of the album I made into this little mini with sentiments about a home. That's all for now, and I'm getting back to my secret project...

Inga kommentarer: