fredag 31 oktober 2008

Happy Halloween!

Me, my little witch and my little... well, boy with skeletons on his T-shirt (that was all I could convince him to wear, he hates dressing up) would like to wish all of you out there a happy Halloween. We're celebrating it tonight with eating spiderweb cake, something we all love... And these little brats tasted it during the photo shoot, so we already know it tastes fabulous. At least I managed to get a few deacent shots before the cake frosting was full of fingerprints and DD had her face full of chocolate. She really is a witch that girl.


4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Jamen, vill ju se de där korten som inte är såååå vackra utan buuuusiga ;-)

ScrapAddict sa...

Ha....love it! My kids are the same!! Beautiful babies and the cake looks lucious!!

Amie sa...

she is so cute!

voodoo vixen sa...

Aaaaw, they are so cute and I love the LO, its gorgeous. That cake looks scrummy yummy too!