It's been a while since I've made any cards. Well, I have made a couple, but I've forgot to take photos of them before I've sent them off. Today, however, I found a treasure at work when I was on a scavenger hunt in lockers and storage rooms searching for things to use at a cardmaking/scrapbooking class I'm planning for the last week before Christmas - an old dictionary from 1966, which didn't look too god, a bit torn and worn. It's old and torn enough to be thrown out, really, but I thought it would be great to use it for scrappy projects. And it doesn't cost anything either, which is great since we don't have that big a budget for this scrappy project at school. I saw someone who made dictionary flowers, punched them out of pages from a dictionary (can't remember on whose blog I saw it, though), so I started thinking of other ways to use a dictionary. Here I've used a page as background paper and I've also cut a couple of strips about 1" wide, and made into a flower similar to the ribbon flower I put on the Pink Paislee layout I made with a photo of Albin a few weeks ago. And of course I used Kazan's sketch at Two Sketches this week. And it's about time to start with the Christmas cards, so that's what I ended up with.
Have a nice weekend, you all :-)