onsdag 22 oktober 2008

Think Inside The Box!

I always try to think outside the box when it comes to papercrafting, but this time I decided to think inside the box instead. I found this cute little hatbox at Panduro Hobby, and I decided to alter it and put a matching minibook inside. I got these Ambrosia papers, and they were just perfect for the project.
I made the mini book round to fit the box, and put an 3/4" white O-wire in it.
The pictures are from a walk with the kids here in Bräkne-Hoby when the fall colors were at their peak. I love how the sun shines through the maple on the left photo. And the kids really enjoy playing in the leaves.
I also managed to sneak in a little poem about fall.
I have to admit, I did play around in Photoshop to make the fall colors deeper and more vibrant, to match the papers even better. I can't seem to print a single photo without editing it first, and when I look through all the pictures I had developed BP (before photoshop, and before photo printer) they all look so dull... I have hundreds of them, but I can't bring myself to using them... And I just have to show you my little model wannabe who jumped straight into the photoshoot... That's our Lisa, the nosy little thing who always wants to be in the centre of attention. Well, she didn't really jump in for a chance to be caught on camera. I had put a table cloth on one of our garden benches to take these pictures, and she probably thought "Oh, goodie, there's something soft and cuddly to sleep on! I have to check it out!" Is't she the cutest?And I'm proud to say that my gallery at Zutter Zisters is up, this project, and a couple more, is in it, and you simply have to run over there to check out what my creative DT-zisters have been up to this month. There are som really fab projects in there!

16 kommentarer:

voodoo vixen sa...

Your book and case are divine, love those papers and your autumn photos are lovely... cute kitty too! ;)

Lena sa...

Hej!
Kikade in till dig och måste säga, den är alldeles alldeles underbart vacker, sååå fin./ Lena

Unknown sa...

Fantastiskt vackra färger.

Åååååååh, jag vill också ha en BIA. Gissa vad som står överst på min önskelista i år? :-D

Anonym sa...

Åhhh så fint det blev inte behöver du vara orolig du kan det där med Bia och allt och har så många fina ideér .
Jag måste nog skaffa en Bia oxså, men jag måste nog gå en kurs då...
Kram Ann-Sofie/soffan

Wildärtan sa...

Ja, det var ju tur att de valde dig som DT - helt underbart vackert!

Anonym sa...

Så grymt snyggt!!! BIA har verkligen gjort ett kap!!

/Marie_71

Anonym sa...

underbart vacker! :D hur kan du komma på alla bra idéer som ?!? :D

Lisbet sa...

Återgälda gärna mitt besök. Du har kommerntar i forumet.

Annica H sa...

Vilken fantastisk låda, inklusive album! Riktigt snyggt! Otroligt snygga foton du tagit på projektet dessutom! Katten passade bra in! ;)

Anonym sa...

Åååååhh!! Vet inte vad jag ska säga...mer än att den är fantastisk!! Du är ju såå otroligt duktig och inspirerande!!

Anonym sa...

Åh vad fin...och vilken söt kisse du har.

Laura Davis sa...

This is beautiful Jeja! I love the kitty sneaking into the picture:)
Laura

eMeLiNe Seet sa...

Wow !! This is truly beautiful !! and i love the stitches around it ! fab !

Anonym sa...

Nej men du, så läckert!!
Visst är det kul att altra olika sorters lådor? Och du har verkligen lyckats med denna!
Detta kanske skulle kunna vara en idé till en julklapp - en altrad låda med en liten bok i- nu fick du mej verkligen inspirerad!

ScrapAddict sa...

Love your projects!!!

Anki sa...

Jättefina saker du gjort på sistone Jeja!

Gillar speiellt minboken med Fall på framsidan....mina barn o sambo heter så i efternamn :)