söndag 13 september 2009

I ♥ Amber Road! *photo heavy*

The September kit from the Nook was packed with sheer beauty. It contains the Pink Paislee Amber Road collection, and loads of other stuff. I got quite a few of the add-ons as well, plus the Pink Paislee Twilight mini kit, so my box was full to the brim of goodies this month. As soon as I have used up the last few scraps of the Amber Road papers (and believe me, there isn't much left of them) I'm going to try getting into some sort of Halloween mood. But I'm still deep into the season of harvest.

I made this fall banner, after being inspired by one that Lynn, one of the Nook DT members, made from this kit. The colours are great, aren't they? I used my Bind-It-All and antique silver wires to attach it to the ribbon.
You can't but love these Pink Paislee glitter chipboard letters. So so gorgeous.


And look at these pins... ♥
And harvest time it is... Our apple trees are so full of fruit. I haven't got a clue what to do with them all. Oh, well, yes, I have a clue or two, but none of them involves actually taking care of all the apples and make something out of them. Anyway, I'm really happy to see that our Ingrid Marie tree has recovered from our first time pruning ages ago. You know, happy amateurs, thinking let's cut down this branch and that branch so we can pass easier with the lawn mower... Poor tree, it has taken many many years for it to bear fruit again, but this year it's absolutely loaded, which is a blessing since we had to take down our other Ingrid Marie a couple of years ago. So this layout is about what my DS and I were doing yesterday. Picking apples! YAY!
Then there's this layout... absolutely hilarious, about my DD who found an itty bitty toilet last time we went to IKEA. She had to try it, of course, and I had to scrap it, of course. LOL. The sketch is from Karlssons Scrapperi
My DD again, and her Angy Face. Doesn't she look dangerous? She does that a lot, but she is a really happy and cheerful little girl, only you can't see it behind that face :) I made this one after a sketch at Pappersbiten.
So, I'm off to another evening with my Amber Road scraps. There might be enough left for one more layout and a couple of cards. Have a great Sunday evening!

4 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Wauw lovely lay-outs with great details.
bye bye,Lean

Scrappy Running Me sa...

amazing work here! GORGEOUS! :)

Ulrika sa...

Alltså, nu har jag scrollat mig ner några inlägg och jag måste bara säga JÖSSES vad mycket vackert! Du bjuder på inspiration så det räcker och blir över! Tusen tack för att du delar med dig! :)

Shelley Haganman sa...

Beautiful, beautiful work! Love the banner!