tisdag 22 september 2009

My very first layout for Scraplagret

You cannot imagine the divine goodness of my first DT-kit from Scraplagret! It was packed with Graphic 45 Renaissance Faire papers, and well-matched embellishments. Even for me, who loves to layer a lot and embellish a lot, there was more than enough.

Here's the first layout I've made from the kit. It's about our most beautiful work of art, our daughter, who is just as good as any Mona Lisa. The journaling reads: "Roll over Mona Lisa. The most beautiful work of art in our collection is this sweet little girl. She does the most spectacular frame justice, and her sweet smile beats yours any time."
Did you catch how I altered the Mona Lisa? Here's a closeup for you... LOL couldn't help myself.

5 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Ja, vad kan jag säga - den är helt otroligt vacker!! Underbar!

Lisa K sa...

You lucky thing - I LOVE Graphic 45 papers!!

Cattis sa...

Vilka papper och vilken Underbar layout!

pamala sa...

Graphic 45 is fab! You did a beautiful job with it.

Yoli Design sa...

hej hej....

åhhh det är så mycket snyggt här inne att titta på att jag tror att jag kommer bli kvar en bra stund! :D

Så härliga alster så!! hihihi jag gillar din förfining av mona lisa!! *skrattar*

Kraaaaaaaam