söndag 6 september 2009

Webster's Pages rock!

Remember I won the Nature's Storybook papers from Webster's? I also managed to get hold of the Postcards from Paris papers. Yes, I did order them from EXPENSIVE Panduro, but hey, I was ordering some other things as well, and then these papers just happened to come along too... Both lines arrived the same day, and at first I was really heistant about cutting into them. I didn't want to ruin all the prettiness. When I eventually found the courage to start cutting, I couldn't stop. They are fabulous, so much fun to work with, and I love how every one of these layouts turned out.

First, Postcards from Paris. So girly, so vintage, so lovely for photos of my little princess. I made this layout after a sketch I found at Grodan's blog. A precious photo of my girl on her way to a birthday party. It's not often I can get her to pose like this nowadays.
Here are two precious girls - my girlie and my sister. Here I used a sketch from Hobbyhuset.
Nature's Storybook... Just look at the colours, so soft and beautiful. And with photos of my gorgeous boy. Here I used a sketch from Scrap-Atleljen (Yes, I surfed the internet for pretty sketches, and I found plenty! It seems like every store in Sweden has a sketch challenge this month)
Another sketch, this one from Nettans Scrapbooking4You
My boy just started school, something he has been looking froward to for a long time. And he really loves it! He is in the preschool class, and the other day he told us the purpose of preschool class. It's not about learning how to read, it's not about mathematics, it's not about homework. "Preschool is for teaching us to sit still", he said.
And, considering the wriggliness of this little boy, that is not an easy task :)
I have more Websters on my scraptable. I just can't let go of those papers! So I guess I'll be back with more in a while.
Have a nice Sunday, blog readers, and a little hello to say you were here is always welcome, you know. I see that there has been a lot of people checking in, but not a single comment... weird... ;)
//Jenny

3 kommentarer:

Mathilde sa...

Men gud så vackert!! ÅÅÅÅH vad fint! Nästan så att man blir tårögd! :)
Kram

Marit / Scraphörnan sa...

Underbara!!

Nu finns ditt bidrag i bloggen.
Lägg det gärna här med och länka.
Omröstningen är igång via en poll i bloggen.

Kram Marit

Maria sa...

Superfina LO:er! WP papperna är fantastiskt fina! Har tänkt köpa några också men det är svårt att välja bara en serie, dom är så fina allihopa :) Blir spännande att se vad det blir mer av dina resterande WP papper :) Ha det gott!