söndag 6 september 2009

On wheels.

My boy has been struggling a lot trying to master the art of riding a bike. It hasn't come easy for him, but most likely that has to do with self-confidence, or rather lack of it. He has been afraid of letting go, afraid that he would fall. But then one day, he did it, just like that. Like they always do. I used a fabulous sketch from Scraphörnan, and some fabulous October Afternoon papers, so great for boy pages.
More October Afternoon! Here is my boy sitting on the platform of his own delivery trike. Yes it is his, and he is immensely proud of it. Of course he is way too young to drive it, but he takes a little ride with daddy once in a while. This sketch is from Scraphuset.
Yet another October Afternoon page. I haven't used any sketch for this one (unbeliavable, huh?) The photos are all from beautiful Österlen where I was the other week with my colleagues from work. We had such a wonderful day there, and there were plenty of photo opportunities.
So now I am almost out of October Afternoon papers, which the last Nook kit was packed with. I might have enough for one or two more layouts, if I use a lot of cardstock on them. It's a good thing the September kit is on it's way, packed with Pink Paislee goodies :)
That's all for now. It's Sunday night, the kids are in bed, everything is ready for tomorrow, and I'm dead tired. I'm just going to surf the web for a little while, and then go to sleep... finally.
Take care
//Jenny

1 kommentar:

Mette sa...

Helt fantastiska! Alla tre! Gillar dem alla! :)